Monday, June 11, 2007







I did kind of island-hopping the last week, I took a ferry from Krabi to Koh Phi Phi, didn't stay there for to long till I headed back to Krabi, took a bus from the western side of Thailand to the eastern side towards Surat Thani, where I took another ferry to Koh Pha Ngan. As I decided against testing my luck, I didn't take the train down to the border of Malaysia on the eastern side ( I originally wanted to catch the jungle train through Malaysia from the northeastern corner of the country), but headed once more to the western side of Thailand to Phuket, where I spend the last few days, waiting for my flight to Kuala Lumpur.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hallo Anja,

Dir kann's ja gut gehen... da wird man ja glatt neidisch - allerdings würde ich mir den Luxus eines Kofferträgers sowie eines Hotelzimmers mit eigener Dusche gönnen :)

Haste Dir eigentlich schon irgendeine Talkshow ausgeguckt, in der Du nach Deiner Rückkehr nach Good Old Germany berichten willst? Oder haste tatsächlich vor, Dich wieder mit Steuern rumzuärgern???

Die kleine Müllerin ist übrigens mittlerweile auch dabei, "die große Welt" zu entdecken. Allerdings nicht in Asien oder Amerika, sondern eher jenseits der Krabbeldecke. Tja, die Zeit vergeht wie im Fluge, nicht wahr?

Noch 'n paar schöne Tage "woauchimmer" wünscht Dir

Michelle