Sunday, June 17, 2007



























After hiking from one beach to the next on the western side of Phuket, I flew to Kuala Lumpur/Malaysia. I did some sightseeing and headed to Melaka, a small town further south. It didn't take long to explore this place, but just as in KL I was lucky to find a great place to stay, with some true "hostel spirit". The mango tree in the backyard contributed quite a few mangos each day while we spend the evenings in the cosy sitting - space playing backgammon. I finally made it to Singapore yersterday, just a short stopover ( without doing shopping!- I think there's nothing you can't get here.) before I head back to HongKong tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hallo Anja,

hätte ich nur die wolkenkratzer gesehen, hätte ich gedacht, du bist auf einem anderen teil der erde... aber diese inseln waren bestimmt der hammer. da wäre ich auch gern eine woche gewesen... oder zwei oder auch drei...

check mal deine e-mails.

wir sehen uns diese woche!!!

LG katrin

Anonymous said...

Hey darling,

You must have been home by now! Congratulations! Will you keep writing this stuff?
I'm in Hartford, Connecticut now. I'm still in love sick and cannot enjoy myself! I'm heading to Newport News, Virginia tonight. I'll see my friend there so hopefully I can get my motivation back!

Chiho