Sunday, January 14, 2007





















































































I didn't stay in Melbourne for too long, just a couple of nights to check out the city centre, St. Kilda (lot's of restaurants, bars, bakeries close to the beach ) and a horse race. I took the Great Ocean Road to Adelaide, an amazing trip along the limestone-coastline. Rugged cliffs, beaches, caves and the 12 Apostles, of course! We did some hikes through rainforests and bushland as well, sharing the path with emu's and kangurus, I saw lot's of koalas sitting in trees and even a tigersnake ( that's a first for snakes over here!!! ) , crossing the road right in front of us.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ciao darling,

It's been a month here and I need a change.
I found a job and starting tonight!! Woohoo! There have been too many things happening to me and I was very tired of it. So I'm happy to change my life a bit!

How did you like Adelaide? Taking the Indian Pacific to Perth? Don't miss Esperance, it's awesome!

Chiho

Anonymous said...

So schöne Photos, da wird man ja richtig neidisch... Schreibste eigentlich auch ein Buch über Deine Erlebnisse, wenn Du wieder im schnöden L. E. bist? Denn ich könnte mir schon vorstellen, dass Du nicht wieder in einer langweiligen Steuerkanzlei arbeiten willst :)

Liebe Grüße aus der Heimat von

"Mami" Michelle

PS: Bei uns ist heute "Orkan" und Torsten schiebt eine Extraschicht beim Wetterdienst... :)