Monday, February 28, 2011





 




Another bordercrossing back to Chile, and I made it to Puerto Natales, from where I left for a 7-day trekking and camping adventure in the "Torres del Paine" - nationalpark. We hiked the well known "W"-trail, adding some extra days for the most beautiful parts of it to make sure that we actually see the park, as the weather is just unpredictable (but we were so lucky with the weather, having only 2 days of rain on days where we could deal with it best ).We did the trek west to east - starting at the glacier Grey, hiking up into the Valle del Frances on a sunny day while leaving it the next day with the fog crawling into the valley and hugging the mountains tight so you could see nothing when looking back ....and ending the trek in front of the 3 "Torres del Paine".

4 comments:

Fernando Penteado said...

Hi!!!

My name is Fernando Moritz Penteado. I am working with your father in Barssel. Every time you update your blog he print all the photos. so I can allways see what is happening in your trip.

On the March 25th I am returning to Brazil, and I would like to invite you to visit me there. I don`t know exactly when I am going to be in my city, and when I am going to travel. But I am probably going on the first week of april to Paraguay/Foz do Iguacu, a very nice place to visit.

Have a nice trip

Ines said...

Hallo allerliebste Anja,

wünsche Dir alles alles Gute zum Geburtstag heute.
Ich hoffe bei Dir ist alles i.o.?
Die Bilder sind mal wieder traumhaft schön und machen alle neidisch;O( Ich hoffe Du kannst Dich bei soviel Naturschönheit auch wieder von Südamerika trennen und kommst wieder zurück zu uns.
Wir vermissen Dich hier alle recht doll. Bleib gesund und bis bald

Liebe Grüße Ines D.

Anonymous said...

Hallo Zuckerschnute,

wir wollen dir beide heute - eigentlich ja telefonisch ... - zum Geburtstag gratulieren!!! Da du Spaßbremse unsere Stimmen wohl nicht ertragen kannst oder willst, wünschen wir dir auf diesem Wege alles Liebe und Gute und dass du dich auf deinem Trip so sehr amüsierst, dass es für uns drei zusammen reicht, da wir im regnerischen Leipzig sitzen und uns mit juristischen Dingen rumschlagen... Bist du gerade bei Fernando? Nette Einladung. Hat er noch Platz für zwei weitere Mädels???;-) Liebe Grüße auch an deinen Papa von Alice und Katrin

Anonymous said...

Liebe Anja! Alles Gute zum Geburtstag wünschen Dir Wolfgang Maria und Kai. Egal wo Du gerade bist. Wir hoffen Dich bald gesund und gut erholt wieder zu sehen.Bis dahin tschüß die zschorler